Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Not a pessimist

After coming to Bangalore, I started to miss insti facilities. The free roads, internet, hostel and even mess!
That is when I realised, I would miss Bangalore when I go back to Chennai. I have decided to make use of this opportunity to the core.
I have joined swimming. I have tried running on one way roads. I have tried running on athletics track. I am trying to cook and looks like I am getting better at it. I have tried bowling and loved it, thanks to my classmates!
I fall short of words as I try to describe the place where I am working. It is purely awesome. I have met a lot of people and everyday is such a good learning experience. I think this deserves a new blog post.

In these moments, life tends to remind us, it is a bed of roses with thorns thrown here and there. It is in these moments we must step back and look at the bigger picture. Remind ourselves that good and bad times just follow each other. I have learnt to tell myself that there will bad days. That I need to learn how to deal with them. And yes, this isn't pessimism.

P.S: I want to say more. But some messages are better left for the others to think and reflect.


1 comment: