Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Realisations 1.0


1.Being hurt by someone is as short lived as you want it to be. Let it not change your way of living.
Atleast try not to turn into a sad,miserable person. That is one of the worst things you can do to yourself.

2.Things are never the way we anticipate them to be. So just be prepared for everything.
3.Victory is measured by your strength. Not by your achievements.  
Set your standards.Be your judge.

4.Stop expecting anything. No one would exactly know what is on your mind. Whatever they do will cease to make you happy as you have pre-conceived expectations!
 Well, the above are some lessons I have learnt time and again (thanks to my stupidity). We have a lot of people telling us the same things in different ways. Be it mythology or philosophy or a close buddy's counseling session. But still, I come across a lot of situations where I want someone to tell those to me. Now that I have written them, probably I will stop "expecting" someone to tell me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment